WHO WE ARE
The Arkansas Ambulatory Surgery Association is a statewide, non-profit association representing the interest of the industry in the state of Arkansas and nationally. AASA serves as an advocate for our members before the state legislature, state and federal regulatory agencies, third-party payers and the public.
We are an organization of ambulatory surgery centers and affiliate members in the state of Arkansas. Our membership is inclusive of all ambulatory surgery centers. Our purpose is to educate our membership about current/best demonstrated practices in our industry, to advocate on behalf of our industry at local, state, and national levels as needed, and to develop and encourage the practice of high standards of professional conduct among individuals providing ambulatory surgical care.
- To engage in activities to disseminate information relating to ASC’s to the public
- To provide a strong unified voice to address issues of concern to ASC’s
- To promote interaction and communications among the association’s members
- To engage in any activity which will promote the ASC industry.
- To monitor and influence healthcare legislation and policy in Arkansas and nationally.
- To provide educational opportunities for the association’s members.